Saturday, April 21, 2007

Am I Technically Advanced?????

Well, here goes nothing. I am going to try to start a blog. Everyone says how much fun they are... Well... we will see.

Put on your calender to visit A Closer Walk Outfitters on 5/19/07. I am having an open house. I will be open 1 whole year!!! Yeah!!!!! That is a pretty exciting thought!! Check out my website too.... www.acloserwalkoutfitters.com

1 comment:

The Dickinsons said...

How neat that you have a blog now! It will be fun to keep in contact with you this way. Yes, I'm sorry that you did not know about the IHC streaming audio. I guess they did not announce it too much...for they were not sure how much traffic their lines could hold. But, I guess they held up with over 6,000 visitors. =) Phillip thought about letting everyone on his email list know about the streaming audio...but he never got to it. SORRY! =(
Thanks for signing my blog...how fun to hear from you.
Love, Heather