Saturday, June 2, 2007

My....How Time Fly's By!!!!!!

Your babies are born ~ you blink and they are going to school ~ you blink again and they are graduating Kindergarten ~ another blink and they are graduating High School ~ blink once again and they are graduating college and getting married. Then you have grand babies and it starts the blinking all over again!!!!! Don't blink too fast you will miss something!!!!!!

I still have a couple blinks to go but, whew it sure is flying by. Not only are the kids growing up and we are getting old but, every part of life is just flying by. The store has been open for a year! We have been at Christian Nation Church for 9 years. Derrick has been in business with New Earth Printing for 10 years in July. On and on and on we could go!

It has been 2 weeks since our Open House and this is the first opportunity that I have had to really get on the computer and spend some time on it. Derrick, Jason, and DeAnna went to Paint Creek today to do some rock climbing and rapelling. I am hear at the store by myself. (which is okay) Cheyenna of course usually has her own plans and today she is going to a graduation party then she will be cleaning house (that is awesome!!!!!). I love it when she cleans house and I get home and everything sparkles!!!

They are painting our new building and we should be able to start doing the floor in another week or so. We are responsible for floor covering and baseboard. So, I believe that we have decided that we are going to put down that epoxy paint that you throw paint chips in for my store. Then I will have large throw rugs and such for areas like the kayak area so that people will be able to put them on the floor to sit in to see if the seats are comfortable and not have to worry about scratching them up. After we get the floor done then I can start putting up my shelves and getting everything ready for the move. We may be in sooner but, definitely by July 1.

God is very AWESOME!!!!! He has been blessing us so much with little things that are not a necessity but are very handy to have. I was able to purchase 7 small carts (they will be perfect for the new store), demo tray with a swivel lid (perfect for giving samples of salsa's), a phone, and an answering machine all for $77. The carts alone are on Ebay for $380 for 12 of them. I was also able to get a 2 pot Bun Coffee maker for under $20 that I will pick up on Monday. Then last night we were able to find Derrick a new printer with an envelope feeder, duplexer and network card for $150. I am still looking for a soda machine if anyone knows where I can get one.

Below are pictures of the new items added to the store.

Amish foods and crafts and some good Holiness music!

These are the cutest Noah's Ark Banks! Flue Covers and Roll Baskets.

This is an awesome looking Amish Made Train Set.

Here are some other items ~ check out the purses on the 2nd shelf ~ "A Stitch in Time by Lue", vintage looking scrap books, Courting candles and even bird houses on posts.

This is one of the awesome little carts that I was able to get.


Well, I guess I better get off of here so that I can do some needed dusting around the store.

4 comments:

Gayle said...

Yes time is going fast!
Wow 9 years at the church that is awesome! I can't wait to get over and see your new items! You all have the neatest things especially those headlamps:)
Love,
Sis E

The Dickinsons said...

Michelle, I LOVED All the pics! Your store looks GREAT! I'm sooo happy with the Great deals God gave you!

Sorry, I forgot to get back with you about the our CDS. Beth, my sister-in-law has a whole huge box of them in their home in Troy, OH. I'll talk to Phillip and get back with you!

God bless you,
Love, Heather =)

The Dickinsons said...

I love those neat purses, I assume your Mother-in-law made them? SO CUTE! All the items you have, and those CUTE CARTS are just so neat!

Love, Heather =)

Michelle said...

Heather, Lue did make the purses. She is sooooo talented. I have some aprons that she made also! I am very blessed with a wonderful Mother-in-law!!! Just let me know about the cd's when you get a chance. Thank you! Love you guys!!!