I have been tagged by my my pastors wife Sister Eisenhart to list 7 random things about myself here they are:
I am Jewish (Jews from Germany) on my Grandmothers side and Cherokee Indian on my Grandfathers.
I do not like spiders.
I work at a Daycare/Preschool.
I am not a coalcracker - I grew up in Southern Pennsylvania (and Maryland, Indiana, Northern Ohio, Southern Ohio, Arizona, Texas)
I love to be around people and am getting over my fear of big crowds.
I married my boyfriend from school - (My boyfriend in 8th grade then moved away came back and he was my boyfriend again in 10th grade, moved away again came back 10 years later and married him.)
God saved me again at the age of 30.
I went to 5 different schools in 3 different states in 4 years of high school.
I am going to tag Deanna Kennedy, Sarah Susan, Heather Dickinson.
****By the way I just realized that Sister Eisenhart and I cannot count because that was 8 not 7 random things.****
1 month ago

2 comments:
OOPS! I guess I just got carried away! Thanks Michelle
Michelle, I got tagged by Deanna K. So I was going to tag you but I see that you were already tagged.
Blessings.
Post a Comment