Friday, June 6, 2008

Kayaking

Here is a picture of Raquel after we went kayaking two weeks ago. That baby is popping right on out there.
Here is a video of Derrick going over the dam on our kayak trip. We put in at Jackson Pike and went down to Williamsburg park. Mark went over also but, I do not have that video. They were a little worried about going over in the short kayak (9.5 feet) so they used the 12 foot kayak to feel more safe I guess. I felt very safe just portaging around!





We all had a great time but, it sure was cold that day once you got wet. I dumped my kayak for the very first time. Jason and Raquel dumped theres and Dan Sams dumped his kayak. But, we enjoyed it anyway!

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Looks like you all had fun! I'm not sure if you would get me in a kayak:)