Congresswoman Jean Schmidt had a fundraiser at the Hilltop Reception Hall in Brown County on Friday 8/1/08. Keynote speaker was John Kasich. Mr. Kasich has a possible interest in running for Governor of Ohio in next round.
Here Mr. Kasich is speaking. I was very impressed as he is a very powerful speaker.
He speaks very straight forward and with lots of passion.

Congresswoman Jean Schmidt and Jo. Jo is the owner of the Reception Hall.

Jean is listening very intently to Mr. Kasich as he speaks.

Congresswoman Jean is telling us about the blunder that happened at the White House that day. Her staff called her as soon as she got off the plane to tell her that Mrs. Pelosi turned the lights out on everyone, turned off cspan, and kicked out the press because she did not like what was being said. From what I understand this is history first - never been done before.

This was a very nice event. I appreciate Congresswoman Schmidt involving me in this event. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
No comments:
Post a Comment