Wednesday, October 8, 2008

WOW....It has been for ever........

It has been really long time since I have left any new posts.

  • My life has been crazy and it is not slowing down any. In August I went to school for 3 weeks (4 classes, 12 credits, 120 hours) and became very brain fried! I completed my Real Estate courses at UC Clermont with a 4.0. I took my Real Estate Exam and passed both the state and National the first time.
  • I became a Grandmother (as you can see from previous posts) to a beautiful girl!!!!! (I haven't seen her much lately and miss her!!!!!)
  • My daughter became engaged.........
  • DeAnna started back to school using the Ohio Virtual Academy. (This seems to be going well)
  • It is political time in a presidential year. So my life is crazy with political stuff to do since I am the vice chair of the brown county republican party and vice president of the brown county republican club. (Although it does seem like I have not been much help lately because of my crazy schedule.)
  • I have started back to school at UC Clermont college. Taking 4 classes per quarter to receive my Associates Degree in Marketing Management. All my classes this quarter are on Tuesday and Thursday. (that really works out well)
  • I am working my Real Estate business now that I have my license. That is lots of fun. I love helping people meet their needs! I work floor time hours at the office in Mt. Orab.
  • Along with all of that I am looking for a part time job to bring in a little income or I will be temporarily subbing at the Afton Wesleyan Daycare while Sara is on Maternity Leave.
  • Oh yeah, I am helping with a Benefit Auction for Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease. We will be auctioning 52 wedding dresses, 5 prom dresses, a party of 8 tux rentals, and lots of other items!
Maybe some of the above will explain why I have not posted anything lately! Well, really it is no excuse. I used to post more often when I was up working at 6:00 am. Maybe I should just get up earlier. I would have more time for devotions and more time to get on the computer!
Thanks for reading my post!

No comments: