Today I had to run home in the middle of the day and this is what I saw on the way. I did not have my camera but, I did have my phone. It was momma and her 2 babies. I didn't even notice the 2nd fawn coming out of the woods until I was looking at the picture on my computer. I was not quick enough to get the doe while she was in the middle of the road only as she was going back in the woods then one of the fawns as it was jumping back into the woods.

1 month ago


2 comments:
What neat pics! It makes me miss home. Also, thanks for signing my post about The Religion of the 2008 Presidential Candidates. Blessings to you all.
Those are some great pics! I'm glad that you just got the pictures...and didn't have an accident! We hit a deer on our honeymoon, and it nearly came through Phillip's window. It was sooo scary, thinking that I almost lost my new husband!
Love, Heather =)
Post a Comment