Friday, December 7, 2007

Brown County Republican Club Christmas Dinner

We had our Christmas party for the Brown County Republican Party Thursday evening. The was a pretty good ending to a chaotic day. We of course started the day at the daycare and had to leave to take DeAnna to Brown County General for an ultrasound of her liver, spleen, and gall bladder. She was not aloud to eat or drink anything before the test so she was starving because it wasn't done until almost noon. We should get those results today. Cheyenna had a rough afternoon at the daycare to come home to the spicket on the outside of the house pouring water. She was trying to shut it off and in the process was soaked and she called me soak and wet and very cold and water still pouring from the spicket. Derrick to the rescue - he went home and turned the water off, went and got the part and then, we went to the Christmas Dinner. (in the mean time we had to close the store very early) After the dinner Derrick went home and fixed the pipe so we could turn the water back on.

Here are some pictures from the Dinner. I was unable to get all the pictures that I wanted because I have been having trouble with my battery charger. I some pictures of some of the candidates but, not all of them.

In this picture you will see Peter Schmidt (sitting next to DeAnna)
This is Congresswoman Jean Schmidt's husband.


This is Tina Meranda (Brown County Clerk of Courts) and her 2 sons.
Mariah Votel (president of the republican club until yesterday)
she is a candidate for Recorder and standing with her is
Rick Eagan, candidate for Commissioner.

This a picture of the Club officers being sworn in by Judge Ringgold.
From left to right, Bev Lamphier, Treasurer
Pam Layman, Secretary
Me (Michelle Jowers), Vice President
Tom Cunningham (DeAnna cut him off of the picture), President
Judge Ringgold, candidate for appellate court

Paul Hall, Brown County Republican Party Chairman
is having us wave at the sky as Jean Schmidt is flying home from Washington.Tom Niehaus, State Senator
This is Doug Green, Brown County Auditor. He was singing for us.
DeAnna wanted a picture of her and I so, here it is.

Below is a video clip and I will try to tell you who they are.
Starting on the right and going left. Scott Gussweiler-running for judge in Brown county (currently lawyer), Connie Patrick- Employee of Treasurers office and candidate for treasurer, Warren Wagner- Candidate for Treasurer, Amy DeClaire-candidate for Recorder, Judge Ringgold, Gail DeClaire - current Treasurer and candidate for Clerk of Courts, Mariah Votel - candidate for Recorder, forgot his name - candidate from Warren county for Appellate court, Tina Meranda - Clerk of Courts, Rick Fulton - candidate for Commissioner, Rick Eagan - candidate for Commissioner, Don Newman - candidate for Sherrif, Tammy Wenninger - wife of current sheriff. (I think that was everyone)

I have a video and was unable to get the video to upload from my internet service so, I will try again at another time.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Neat pictures Congratulations on being Vice President.

Phillip D said...

Wow. It looks like it was a Fun evening.