We had all our visits yesterday. They drew her blood to check her liver and do a couple other tests on her that I have no idea what they were. We also went to Childrens for the MRI.
They did the MRI without contrast and the Radiologist looked at it and decided they did not need the MRI with contrast so, DeAnna was very happy! She had asked Lorna to pray for her that she would not have to have the IV. God is good!
I do not have any idea what it means that they did not need the second one ~ good??, bad?? don't know.
But, we are supposed to go back to the Doctor to go over all the results on Friday the 14th. I do wish we did not have to wait so long.
Thanks for your prayers! We should know something in a week and a half.
1 month ago

No comments:
Post a Comment