Monday, December 3, 2007

~~Please PRAY for DeAnna~~

We have an appointment tonight @ 6:00 pm at Children's Hospital Mason campus for an MRI with and with out Contrast. We also have a doctor's appointment today at 2:00pm.

DeAnna has had trouble for quite a while with dizzy spells. We have had a few doctors visits for that and they have performed all the blood work. The problem is that a couple weeks ago she told me that everything goes purple on her when she gets dizzy. She says that she told me that along time ago. But, either she thought she told me or I did not hear her. Either way I took her to the doctor last week and they are doing an MRI tonight.

Also, she is going to the doctor today @ 2 because a few weeks ago she had a virus and when she was examined in the doctors office her liver and spleen were both very swollen. Now that she is over the virus her eyes are very discolored and so today she is going back to have her liver checked. My sister in law (which has been an emt for years) was very concerned when she saw DeAnna on Thanksgiving and thought I should take her back to the doctor. I called the doctor and they said the same so, we are going back today.

Please pray and I will keep you updated as we figure out what is going on. Several months ago she was diagnosed with mild scoliosis and (I forget what is is called but, her back not only curves side to side but, front to back).

THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Gayle said...

We will be praying!