On Tuesday, the 8th I received a call from her and she was asking me about car graphics and if Derrick can do that type of stuff. I told yea,h that is not a problem. Well, all of sudden she says "Well, I think I will stop by this evening." You things do not always sink in too quick for me. So, I asked her "What did you just say?" She repeated herself and I asked her "So, where are you?" "Driving through Amelia at the moment."
Oh My.....A person just never knows what my mother will do. She had talked with her friend and his wife about traveling with them back here. They left on Wednesday the 2nd and headed to Tennessee (where her friend was going) borrowed there car and drove up here from Tennessee. Got in town on Monday night and stayed with my Aunt in Mt. Washington. She stayed with me on Tuesday and went back to my Aunt's on Wednesday, had breakfast with me on Thursday and left to go back to Tennessee. She was finally able to get a flight on Tuesday the 15th to go back home out of Tennessee.
When she came here (with her dog) she had no idea how she was getting home. Forgot to bring her dog records and had to have them faxed to a vet in Tennessee to get a health statement so she could take him on the plane.
Here are some pictures.
Cheyenna & Granny
Mom & her dog "Tippy"
DeAnna, Mom & the dog, Cheyenna
My mom & my aunt Rosemary (Rosey)
It was great to see her!!!!! I wish I could see her more often.

1 comment:
That is awesome your mom got to be with you. What a surprise! You all look like sisters.
Post a Comment