Friday, April 18, 2008

Target Shooting

Here are a few pictures of the nice visit we had with Cheyenna's boyfriend, Jordan. We were doing some target shooting in our back yard. There were a couple that actually hit the target but, no one was really dead on. I always hit the target and could not hit a thing that day but, I was also sick so, that is my excuse.

Jason thinking he is all that
but, he did at least hit the target once or twice.

Cheyenna & Jordan


Derrick loading his gun.

If you can see on top of the tractor - that was our arsenal.

Jordan was having a little trouble hitting the target.

What a pair....

I could say a whole lot here........

Getting ready to clean guns.

It was a very nice day! Too bad I was sick because it would have been even better.

No comments: